- Champagne Afternoon Tea 26.70 per person
Including a glass of Gardet Champagne demi-sec per person
- Traditional Afternoon Tea 16.95 per person
- Prosecco Afternoon Tea 22.35 per person
Including a glass of Bedin Prosecco DOC Treviso per person
- Sparkling Rose Afternoon Tea 20.95 per person
Including a glass of ‘Michelle’ sparkling rose per person
MAKE IT EXTRA SPECIAL TO INCLUDE
- Gardet Champagne demi-sec, Epernay France 12%
Full bottle 53.00
- Bedin Prosecco DOC Treviso Italy 11%
Full bottle 27.45
- Klawer cellars ‘Michelle’ sparkling rose South Africa 8.5%
Full bottle 24.00
Freshly made sandwiches served on granary, white and rye breads.
- Free range egg mayonnaise and cress
- Local beef and horseradish cream
- Local ham and English mustard
- Smoked salmon, cream cheese and chives
- Cucumber, cream cheese and chives
- Warm plain and fruit scones served with raspberry jam and clotted cream
FRESHLY MADE CAKES AND SWEET BITES
- Gran Marnier panna cotta
- Coconut and lime eclair
- Passion fruit tart, Swiss meringue
- Chocolate marquise, cherries and cream
TEA OR COFFEE
- 'Yorkshire tea' English tea
A traditional blend of black teas, originating from assam, Ceylon and Kenya. It is full bodied and rich flavour, blended to go well with milk and sugar.
- First flush Darjeeling
A fine refreshing tea, commonly known as ‘the champagne of teas’, from Darjeeling district in India. It has the typical muscatel grape flavour but with a floral undertone and the green freshness of a first flush.
- Posh Earl Grey
An amazing blend of Sri Lankan, Dimbula, Ceylon and Chinese Keemun black teas, Bergamot, orange blossom and cornflowers. Drink black with lemon or add milk for three different taste sensations..
- Single Estate Jasmine Dragon Pearls
This spring green tea is made with real Jasmine flowers rolled into beautiful pearls, once brewed the pearls unravel to reveal long, juicy buds that create a strong floral aroma and beautiful floral taste.
- Pure Peppermint
A sweet and refreshing completely natural herbal tea. Peppermint is the perfect accompaniment to meals as it can aid with the digestion and refresh the palate.
- Assam TGFOP
This black tea from Assam region in India is grown mostly at sea level and is known for its body, malty flavour and strong bright colour. Perfect for the mid afternoon pick me up.
- Spiced Chai
Our delicious Chai tea is made from a base of Assam black tea and has been expertly hand blended with ginger pieces, cinnamon stick, cardamom pods, fennel seeds and whole red peppercorns. This creates a spicy black tea that will warm you to the tips of your toes.
- Gunpowder Green Tea
A pure green tea that is anti-oxidant rich and refreshing to drink after a meal. A full flavoured, fresh and earthy tea. Hand rolled into tight balls resembling gunpowder pellets.
- Chamomile and lemongrass
This caffeine-free infusion is designed to help you relax and rejuvenate. It is sweet and floral from the chamomile flowers with a mild kick from the added natural lemongrass.
- Citrus Ginger
This caffeine-free tea is a blend of Ginger, lemon zest, orange zest and lemongrass. It has a fresh clean taste, with a spiciness of the ginger and acidic coolness of the citrus.
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 2.00 pm until 4.00 pm*
* (with the exception of the Christmas, New Year & Easter period)