Roosters Bar and Restaurant
Important Covid restrictions - ROOSTERS BAR IS CLOSED UNTIL THURSDAY 3RD DECEMBER, EXCEPT FOR TAKEAWAY & DELIVERY MENU
Please be aware we can only take restaurant bookings for parties, up to six, who live in the same household or are in a support bubble.
Reserve a Table Roosters Restaurant
Set within parkland golf courses amidst the Derbyshire countryside, the Roosters Bar provides the perfect location to meet with friends to enjoy a quiet drink or meal.
We serve an extensive range of local and traditional ales, lagers, spirits, liqueurs, including a selection of gins and offer a full range of delicious home cooked bar snacks and meals with a dedicated menu for those of you who are Gluten Intolerant.
During Covid The coffee shop in Roosters is not available. The Tower Cafe at the Driving Range is open for coffee, cakes and snacks from 7am. The Roosters Bar is open daily to everyone, and children are welcome in the dining area.
Drink and dine alfresco in our relaxing courtyard; coupled with its topiary trees and panoramic views of the parkland golf course, dining at Roosters Bar and Restaurant is an experience to enjoy.
During Covid -19
Roosters Bar will be open for bookings only and can be made up to a maximum of 6 guests by calling 01332 782005.
- Reservations can be made up to two weeks in advance.
- There will be a strict 2 hours time allocation.
- We will be running a reduced menu until further notice.
- We will be operating a full table service including taking your food and drink orders.
- We will be sticking to the 2 metre social distancing.
- All of our staff will be wearing personal protective equipment at all times.
- We have installed new perspex screens to separate dining areas and new perspex gate to enhance our one-way system.
Click here for Delivery & Takeaway Service information and menus
Roosters Restaurant Menu
Monday – Saturday: 12 midday to 8.30om
Sunday: 11.30am to 8.30pm