Set in the beautiful countryside and parkland golf courses of Morley Hayes, our Festive Musical Afternoon Tea is the perfect way to relax or a delicious way to celebrate an occasion with friends and family. With Derby and Nottingham within easy reach and with ample free parking it’s the perfect way to begin the festive season.
Enjoy your Festive Musical Afternoon Tea in the warming surroundings of our de Ferrers suite, where you can indulge in a selection of teas or coffee, freshly baked scones with jam and cream, sandwiches and sumptuous cakes whilst listening to the beautiful sound of our local harpist from Derwent Harps.
A selection of tea sandwiches
- Roast turkey, cranberry relish
- Cucumber, cream cheese and dill on rye bread
- Smoked salmon with lemon butter
- Egg mayonnaise and mustard cress
- Homemade vanilla and sultana scones, Mr Pitchfork's raspberry jam, clotted cream
- Warm mince pies
- Passion fruit meringue tart
- A selection of homemade cakes
- Freshly made Yorkshire tea, Earl Grey, fruit teas or freshly made coffee
Festive Musical Afternoon Tea
2 pm until 3.30 pm
Sunday 3rd and Saturday 9th December
£21.25 per person.
Make it an Extra Special Afternoon Tea
Glass of chilled house champagne £9.75
Glass of chilled Prosecco £3.95
Booking is essential by calling 01332 782005 or Download our Christmas Brochure.and Booking Form