Terms and Conditions
The Company refers to: Morley Hayes Leisure LTD
The Site or Website refers to: www.morleyhayes.com
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1984 we do not supply any of your details to any third party.
- We are committed to protecting your personal privacy and, in accordance with UK Data Protection law; we uphold strict security procedures for the storage of your personal information.
- When you place an order we collect your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number.
- All payment information is held by the secure third party payment portal PayPal. We hold no payment information or have any access to payment information.
- We may record which products you are interested in and which products you purchase. We also monitor customer traffic patterns which enable us to improve the service we provide.
- This information is used to process orders and to provide a more personal shopping experience.
- You can request at any time, that we stop using your information and, that we stop mailing information to you by sending an email to enquiries[at]morleyhayes.com with the subject unsubscribe.
In the unlikely situation that you wish to return your goods under the Distance Selling Regulations we will accept the return of goods sent back to us within 7 days of receipt.
- If the unwanted items are returned in their original condition including tags & packaging, we will refund you any money which you have paid us for those items, or offer you an alternative product of similar value as a replacement if required.
- You will be responsible for the payment of the return postage of the unwanted goods and our original postage costs to you.
- We are not able to accept the return of opened and/or part used goods.
- We do ask that you please contact us first to let us know that the product is being returned. We recommend that all returns are sent by recorded delivery for your safety. We will not take responsibility for returned items if they are lost in the post.
- If an order is returned to us because no one has been at the shipping address to receive the items and no other arrangement has been made between the customer and the couriers, the item will be refunded minus the cost of the delivery and the return delivery back to us.
- If the customer has refused delivery with no mistake on our part and the item is returned to us, the customer is liable for the cost of the delivery and the return delivery back to us.
- Refusal of correct deliveries is deemed to be breaking our terms and conditions unless there is a mistake with the order or the order has been damaged in transit.
- No refunds can be given until return goods have been received.
- All returned goods will be refunded at the company’s discretion.
- All packaging will be accessed at the company’s discretion.
- For large and/or expensive items, we may arrange for a courier to collect your purchase. In this event, we will contact you to arrange a collection time that is convenient for you. If there is no error on our part, we will need to deduct the cost of the service from your refund
- If you return an item as faulty or defective and our test team discover nothing wrong then we will return the item to you at your cost.
- You have the right to appeal any decision made by the company through proper legal channels.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel transactions at any time without prior warning
- If you have any queries please contact us at: enquiries[at]morleyhayes.com with the subject support or alternatively visit our contact page for other ways to get in touch.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
- No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- You may not permit; create unauthorized framing of, or deep linking to, the Site or the creation of derivative works thereof from any other website under your management or control.
- In these Terms, ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Site shall be owned by us absolutely.